iPhone App Montage Magic – in a word….MAGICAL! A tutorial…..
- Can you save in Hi-Res? YES!
- Can you import fonts from the internet? UNBELIEVABLY, YES!!!
- Can you move stuff around and rotate and scale photos and text by dragging and tilting your finger position? YES!
- Is there an in-app tutorial? YES!
- Is it really, really easy to use? YES!
- Will you show me how to use it? YES YES YES!….if you click on the pictures below to enlarge them!
At this point, just “Go for it!” and play around with it!
I found out about this app through a fantastic blog called iOs Photo Apps and they even have a video tutorial!! Yay!
By Eleanore Macnish
“Why Ellie Mac – Tart of Life? Why do you think these things are so “fly”?”
Because they “rock” – that is why!
#1. Bill Atkinson’s Photo Card iPhone App – Ohhhh yes, there are so many photo card apps and I have many of them; but this one is the one I keep going back to time after time! Easy to use, fantastic quality & customer support, 5×7 postcard (laminated front and back) arrives in your mailbox…..love, love, love! A “saving grace” for me because I tend to document my child’s life on my phone! I take a picture with my phone, choose it as the front image, type a message on the back (there is plenty of room), add little “stickers” -the heart and basketball in this photo), send it to myself and sometimes others – Done! Yay!!
You buy PayPal credits ahead of time, so you never have to enter your credit card info or “log in” – you just choose if you want to email the card (free) or have it sent in the mail. It costs $2 to send the card by mail. Particularly helpful when on vacation! – you just compose one card and choose as many recipients as you would like from your contact list!
#2. Stuck On You ID Labels. Ok, I know at the outset this might seem like a “no big deal” thing………and in that case you would be wrong…….so very very WRONG! A friend of mine (April Young) turned me on to these about 5 years ago and I love them so much, I even have a set for myself with my email address!
This is why they are so amazing:
- They are dishwasher & microwave safe.
- They are vinyl (not paper!)
- You can put them on the inside of shoes & coats
- They are so small, kids are not embarrassed of them (the ones in this link are about the width of your pinkie finger nail) – and you can trim them down to just their name to make them even smaller.
- They come in “cool” colors.
- Stick them to everything! Mobile phones, tools, inside of luggage, loop around the zipper of anything, cameras, chargers (think “Girls weekends” when everyone is plugging their charger into any available socket and everyone’s is the same), iPods, iPads, Nintendos, laptops, key fobs, notebooks – a bottle of wine – ha! – anything you do not want to lose – slap one of these babies on it and you’re good to go!
- Think: Every single freakin’ thing you send your kid to school with – lunch boxes, cups, supplies – anything you want back or don’t want to have to buy again if it is lost – think about that my friend!
This a NOT a sponsored blog post – these are just things I love and thought you would like to know about – that is if you don’t already know about them!
Enjoy your weekend!
By Eleanore Macnish